Project Name: FLT3 Ligand Antibodies: Construction of a Human Fab Naïve Library and a Library of Alternative Antibody Fragments Present in Llamas (and Other Animals of the Cameli Family)
Project Code: NORTE-01-0247-FEDER-038300
Main Goal: To increase the competitiveness of small and medium sized enterprises
Intervention Area: North
Beneficiary Entity: FairJourney Biologics, S.A.
Approval Date: 2018-09-20
Start Date: 2018-03-12
Conclusion Date: 2019-07-21
Total Eligible Cost: 1.358.436,11 EUR
EU Financial Support: FEDER – 950.905,28 EUR
With this project for 2018-2020, FairJourney Biologics aims to reach the following strategic goals:
– To increase the R&D capacity;
– To expand the presence in the entire value chain until the development of the antibody production;
– To consolidate and expand its international presence;
– To increase the product portfolio;
– To become the biggest team in the world in antibody discovery and phage display technology, in a fee-for-service format, with 60 researchers.