Project Name: Human Fab Naïve Library construction and Fabs anti-CXCR4 isolation
Project Code: NORTE-01-0247-FEDER-011431
Main Goal: To increase the research, technology development and innovation
Intervention Area: North
Beneficiary Entity: FairJourney Biologics, S.A.
Approval Date: 2016-05-25
Start Date: 2015-11-01
Conclusion Date: 2017-10-31
Total Eligible Cost: 493.993,85 EUR
EU Financial Support: FEDER – 297.692,81 EUR
With this project for 2015-2017, FairJourney Biologics aimed to reach the following strategic goals:
– To increase its presence in their value chain;
– To consolidate and expand its international presence;
– To increase its products’ portfolio.
The main activities and results of the project are:
– Fab Naïve Library;
– CXCR4 Master Plates generation;
– File named Clone Overview;
– Group of purified Fabs anti-CXCR4;
– Data that attests which Fabs inhibits the connection between CXCR4 and CLCX12;
– Production of completed lgGs;
– Data that attests which lgGs inhibits the connection between CXCR4 and CLCX12;
– Data that attests which FABs inhibits the connection between CXCR4 and CLCX12 in vivo;
– Production of muted cloning variations for assays competition.