FairJourney Biologics is a world leading CRO on antibody discovery, engineering, characterization and production. It provides services to Big Pharma companies and top biotech’s from the U.S., Europe and Japan. Its state-of-the-art facilities are located in Porto, Portugal. For more information, please visit www.fjb.pt.
Company language: English
The Business Analytics Insights & Strategy (BAIS) is responsible for leading the BAIS function within the Commercial Unit and the main tasks and responsibilities are:
• Oversighting of BAIS team members;
• Providing high quality reporting, analysis and insights to management, as directed;
• To be responsible for all reporting and dashboarding presented internally and externally;
• Identify, analyzes and interprets trends or patterns in complex data sets;
• Collaborating with Business Development team for account planning, pipeline
forecasting and client initiatives;
• To be responsible for Commercial Unit forecasting, budgeting and strategic planning;
• Developing creative solutions utilizing internal and external resources to prioritize targeting efforts, identify industry trends and drive business development growth;
• To provide oversight of data, quality, and structure in sales systems;
• To present findings and insights in a consultative way, and collaborates with the relevant internal teams in order to provide a complete solution;
• Collaborating with relevant stakeholders during integration activities and ensures data quality;
• Preparing management-level presentations for various occasions;
• Collaborating with all Commercial functions on data insights and strategic initiatives;
• Leading cross department projects to deliver quality solutions for the organization.
FairJourney Biologics is seeking a professional, with the following characteristics:
• You have bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, business analytics, or related field;
• You have not less than three (3) years’ experience working in an analytics role, preferably in a biotech, pharmaceutical, CRO/CMO, or similar organization;
• You have demonstrated ability to lead cross functional projects;
• You have advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook);
• You have demonstrated entrepreneurial work ethic;
• You have acute attention to detail;
• You have strong analytical skills with a goal-oriented attitude;
• You have strong planning and organizational skills, with an ability to outline initiatives and develop priorities in support of that vision;
• You have versatility, flexibility, and willingness to work within constantly changing priorities;
• You have ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels;
• You have excellent written and verbal communication skills complemented by the ability to effectively present to small and large groups
• You have an excellent command of the English language (written and spoken mandatory).
• Integration in a highly motivated team;
• Working in an international environment;
• Bonus incentives;
• Career development.
Let us know if you are interested and come discuss your future job in our wonderful rooftop and don´t forget the applications must be submitted directly through our website, at http://fjb.pt/careers/. Please use “Reference 78” for this position.
For more information about this position you can contact us at +351 220 736 919.