FairJourney Biologics is a world leading CRO on antibody discovery, engineering, characterization and production. It provides services to Big Pharma companies and top biotech’s from the U.S., Europe and Japan. Its state of the art facilities are located in Porto, Portugal. For more information, please visit www.fjb.pt.
Company language: English.
A Business Developer works to improve an organization’s market position and achieve financial growth. This person helps achieving long-term organizational strategic goals, builds key customer relationships, identifies business opportunities, negotiates and assistances the clearing of business deals and maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
FairJourney Biologics is seeking a Business Developer, with the following characteristics:
• You have a Bachelor/MSc/PhD in a relevant field (Life sciences will be a plus);
• You have more than 2 years of experience as Business Developer or similar relevant role;
• You have strong Market knowledge;
• You have proficiency in MS Office and “back-office” software (e.g. ERP);
• You have an excellent command of the English language;
• You have excellent time-management and planning skills;
• You have outstanding communication and negotiation abilities.
• Integration in a highly motivated team;
• Working in an international environment;
• Bonus incentives;
• Career development.
Let us know if you are interested and come discuss your future job in our wonderful rooftop and don’t forget the applications must be submitted directly through our website, at www.fjb.pt. Please apply with a CV and motivation letter specifying “Reference 77”. For more information about this position, you can contact us at +351 220 736 919