FairJourney Biologics is a world leading CRO on antibody discovery, engineering, characterization and production. It provides services to Big Pharma companies and top biotech’s from the U.S., Europe and Japan. Its state-of-the-art facilities are located in Porto, Portugal. For more information, please visit www.fjb.pt.
Company language: English.
As an accountant your main tasks and responsibilities are:
• Classification, accounting and posting of accounting documents;
• Analysis of current accounts and account reconciliations;
• Ensure compliance with tax obligations and the quality of financial data;
• Preparation and analysis of monthly and annual reports;
• Ensure the completion of monthly and annual closing tasks;
• Collaborate in the preparation of the annual Budget;
• Monitoring of audits.
FairJourney Biologics is seeking a candidate with the following characteristics:
• You have a B.S. or Master degree Accounting, Management, Finance or other relevant field;
• You have a good command of the English language both written and spoken
• You are Certified Accountant (mandatory);
• You have professional experience in similar functions in the areas of Accounting,
Taxation, Account Consolidation (mandatory);
• You have international company experience;
• You have strong analytical skills, problem solving, proactivity and dynamism;
• You have a strong ability to work in a team.
• Integration in a highly motivated team;
• Working in an international environment;
• Bonus incentives;
• Career development.
Let us know if you are interested and come discuss your future job in our wonderful rooftop and don´t forget the applications must be submitted directly through our website, at http://fjb.pt/careers/. Please use “Reference 101” for this position. For more information about this position, you can contact us at +351 220 736 919.