FairJourney Biologics is a world leading CRO on antibody discovery, engineering, characterization and production. It provides services to Big Pharma companies and top biotech’s from the U.S., Europe and Japan. Its state-of-the-art facilities are located in Porto, Portugal. For more information, please visit www.fjb.pt.
Company language: English
As an accountant your main tasks and responsibilities are:
• Preparation of month-end and year-end accounts
• Monthly management information including P&L, Balance Sheet, Cashflow and Sales reports
• Analysis of current accounts and account reconciliations;
• Ensure compliance with tax obligations and the quality of financial data;
• Preparation and analysis of monthly and annual reports;
• Ensure the completion of monthly and annual closing tasks;
• Collaborate in the preparation of the annual Budget;
FairJourney Biologics is seeking a candidate with the following characteristics:
• You have a B.S. or Master degree Accounting, Management, Finance or other relevant field;
• You have a good command of the English language both written and spoken(mandatory);
• You are Certified Accountant (mandatory);
• You have professional experience in similar functions in the areas of Accounting, Taxation, Account Consolidation (mandatory);
• You have international company experience;
• You have strong analytical skills, problem solving, proactivity and dynamism.
• You have a strong ability to work in a team;
• Integration in a highly motivated team;
• Working in an international environment;
• Career development;
• Bonus incentives;
You will receive a contract directly with FairJourney Biologics. FairJourney Biologics is located in Porto, Portugal. Your application will be processed by FairJourney Biologics.
Applications must be submitted directly through our website www.fjb.pt, before the 31st of August 2021. Please use “Reference 59” for this position.
For more information about this position, you can contact us at + +351 220 736 910