FairJourney Biologics is a world leading CRO on antibody discovery, engineering, characterization and production. It provides services to Big Pharma companies and top biotech’s from the U.S., Europe and Japan. Its state-of-the-art facilities are located in Porto, Portugal. For more information, please visit www.fjb.pt.
Company language: English
As a HR People Operation you would work within the HR Team and your main tasks and responsibilities are:
• Manage the recruitment workflow to ensure the full cycle including source candidates, advertise positions, headhunt candidates and ensure candidates meet the high standards we have;
• Help build our brand as an employer to help attract talent, and foster relationships with candidates, agencies, and current employees;
• Manage employee life cycle: onboarding, training programs, performance management, legal and regulatory changes, career development needs, offboarding programs and recommends areas of improvement;
• Identify trends and proactively recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and employee experience;
• Create all kinds of HR documents along the employee life cycle;
• Help increase employee happiness/engagement since the onboarding moment.
FairJourney Biologics is seeking a professional, with the following characteristics:
• Degree in Human Resources Management, or similar areas;
• Previous experience of 3 years in a similar role;
• Great knowledge of recruitment processes management;
• Knowledge of generalist HR development best practices and HR KPIs;
• You have to help promote company culture, with initiatives based on company vision and values;
• You must learn and developing your skills, having a growth mentality.
• You have knowledge of Microsoft Office and Power BI (will be a plus);
• You have good analytical and organizational skills;
• You have an excellent command of the English language (written and spoken mandatory).
• Integration in a highly motivated team;
• Working in an international environment;
• Bonus incentives;
• Career development;
Let us know if you are interested and come discuss your future job in our wonderful rooftop and don´t forget the applications must be submitted directly through our website, at http://fjb.pt/careers/. Please use “Reference 68” for this position.
For more information about this position you can contact us at +351 220 736 919