FairJourney Biologics is a world leading CRO on antibody discovery, engineering, characterization and production. It provides services to Big Pharma companies and top biotech’s from the U.S., Europe and Japan. Its state-of-the-art facilities are located in Porto, Portugal. For more information, please visit www.fjb.pt.
Company language: English
As a HR Talent Acquisition you will report directly to HR Manager and partnering with the rest of department heads to ensure that all the business have the right and qualified people on board. The HR Talent Acquisition will be responsible for the sourcing, screening and hiring of all on company roles for FairJourney Biologics Group. Your main tasks and responsibilities are:
• Manage the recruitment workflow to ensure the full cycle including source candidates, advertise positions, headhunt candidates and ensure candidates meet the high standards we have;
• Help build our brand as an employer to help attract talent, and foster relationships with candidates, agencies, and current employees;
• Manage recruiting databases in structured and timely manners;
• Creating and updating job descriptions together with the unit heads;
• Working with multiple talent placement agencies to assist with the recruitment process on certain roles when needed.
• Manage employee life cycle: onboarding, training programs, performance management, legal and regulatory changes, career development needs, offboarding programs and recommends areas of improvement;
FairJourney Biologics is seeking a professional, with the following characteristics:
• You a degree in Human Resources Management, or similar areas;
• You have previous experience of 2 years in a similar role;
• You have great knowledge of recruitment processes management;
• You have strong knowledge of current recruitment trends;
• You have knowledge of generalist HR development best practices and HR KPIs;
• You have to help promote company culture, with initiatives based on company vision and values;
• You have knowledge of Microsoft Office and;
• You have good analytical and organizational skills;
• You have an excellent command of the English language (written and spoken mandatory).
• Integration in a highly motivated team;
• Working in an international environment;
• Bonus incentives;
• Career development;
Let us know if you are interested and come discuss your future job in our wonderful rooftop and don´t forget the applications must be submitted directly through our website, at http://fjb.pt/careers/. Please use “Reference 106” for this position. For more information about this position you can contact us at +351 220 736 919