FairJourney Biologics is a world leading CRO on antibody discovery, engineering, characterization and production. It provides services to Big Pharma companies and top biotech’s from the U.S., Europe and Japan. Its state-of-the-art facilities are located in Porto, Portugal. For more information, please visit www.fjb.pt.
Company language: English
We are seeking for enthusiastic lab-based scientists for a 9-month internship at our Porto site. As an Intern you will support the discovery, engineering and characterisation of antibody panels as part of the Discovery and Engineering Division using well-established methodologies. Interns are required to conclude the program by giving a formal presentation. Your main tasks and responsibilities are:
• Generate display antibody libraries, perform selections against multiple targets, followed by sequencing analysis and characterization by binding assays and kinetics measurements;
• Design and conduct lab experiments efficiently;
• Analyse and interpret data and prepare reports;
• Work following the company standard operating procedures and documentation.
FairJourney Biologics is seeking for Intern, with the following characteristics:
• You have B.S. or M.S. degree in Bioengineering, Biochemistry, Biology or relevant field;
• You have understanding and practical experience in molecular biology and cell culture;
• You have experience in the antibody discovery technologies is preferred;
• You have excellent planning and organization skills;
• You have an excellent command of the English language both written and spoken.
• 9-moth full-time paid internship;
• Integration in a highly motivated team;
• Working in an international environment;
• Opportunity to career development.
Let us know if you are interested and come discuss your future job in our wonderful rooftop and don´t forget the applications must be submitted directly through our website, at http://fjb.pt/careers/. Please use “Reference 89” for this position. For more information about this position you can contact us at +351 220 736 919