IT Internship (Porto, Portugal)
FairJourney Biologics is a world leading CRO on antibody discovery, engineering, characterization and production. It provides services to Big Pharma companies and top Biotechs from the U.S., Europe and Japan. Its state-of-the-art facilities are located in Porto, Portugal. For
more information, please visit www.fjb.pt.
Company language: English
We are looking for an enthusiastic IT intern to join our IT Support Team at our Porto site. As an intern you will support the team by documenting and creating guidelines for all the company. You also will learn and provide IT support, acting as IT entry point for all end user questions, support End User & IT process education where needed and ensure IT services security and integrity in accordance with FairJourney Biologics security policy.
FairJourney Biologics is seeking an intern, with the following characteristics:
• You have academic background in Informatics or similar;
• You have understanding and practical experience in HelpDesk and IT support:
o Hardware, software and TCP/IP network troubleshooting;
o Install and configure Windows operating systems;
o User experience with ticketing tools;
• You have knowledge of O365;
• You have excellent organization skills;
• You are very detail oriented;
• You have excellent time-management and planning skills;
• You are fluent in English with outstanding communication abilities.
• 9-month full-time paid internship;
• Integration in a highly motivated team;
• Working in an international environment;
• Opportunity for Career development.
Let us know if you are interested and come discuss your future job in our wonderful rooftop and don´t forget the applications must be submitted directly through our website, at http://fjb.pt/careers/. Please use “Reference 92” for this position.
For more information about this position you can contact us at +351 220 736 919.