FairJourney Biologics is a world leading CRO in antibody discovery, engineering, characterisation and production. We provide services to Pharmaceutical companies and top biotech’s from the U.S., Europe and Japan. Our state-of-the-art facilities are in Porto, Portugal.
Company language: English
As a JAVA Senior Developer you will report to CIO and your main tasks and responsibilities are:
• Develop excellent quality software;
• Participate in the full software lifecycle, including support and continuous integration;
• Contribute to the technical direction of the team.
FairJourney Biologics is looking for a JAVA Senior Developer with the following characteristics:
• B.S. degree in Technology or Computer Engineering or other relevant field;
• Good knowledge in industry best practices in development;
• More than 5 years experience in JAVA Developing;
• Experience in mentor junior developers on development methodologies and
• Experienced developer who can write effective and efficient code;
• Proficient with JAVA EE, Jakarta EE;
• Proficient with MongoDB, Cassandra;
• Experience with Devops;
• Passionate for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop innovative new
• A team player who thrives in a fast paced, busy and challenging environment;
• Well-balanced analytical skills, able to confidently present technical information in a
structured and logical manner;
• Fluent in English with good communication skills.
• Integration in a highly motivated team;
• Working in an international environment;
• Career development;
• Bonus incentives.
You will receive a contract directly with FairJourney Biologics. FairJourney Biologics is located in Porto, Portugal. Your application will be processed by FairJourney Biologics.
Applications must be submitted directly through our website https://www.fjb.pt/careers, before the 31st of July 2021. Please use “Reference 55” for this position.