FairJourney Biologics is a world leading CRO on antibody discovery, engineering, characterization and production. It provides services to Big Pharma companies and top biotech from the U.S., Europe and Japan. Its state of the art facilities are located in Porto, Portugal. For
more information, please visit www.fjb.pt.
Company language: English
As a Junior Certified Accountant you would work within the Financial Unit and your main tasks and responsibilities are:
• Treasury/cash control and bank reconciliations;
• Process payable invoices;
• Prepare and process monthly declarations and other reporting to the authorities;
• Analysis of accounting data;
• Prepare payments and post bank transactions;
• Support in the month’s closing activities;
• Interact with Internal and External auditors/service providers, banks and tax advisors;
• Collaboration with other branches of the group;
• Preparation of management reports.
FairJourney Biologics is seeking a professional, with the following characteristics:
• You have a Bachelor/MSc in accounting;
• You are a certified accountant (preferably);
• You have excellent Knowledge of Microsoft Office (preferably in advance Excel);
• You have good analytical skills;
• You have excellent organizational skills;
• You have an excellent command of the English language.
• Integration in a highly motivated team;
• Working in an international environment;
• Bonus incentives;
• Career development;
Let us know if you are interested and come discuss your future job in our wonderful rooftop and don´t forget the applications must be submitted directly through our website, at http://fjb.pt/careers/. Please use “Reference 37” for this position.
For more information about this position you can contact us at +351 220 736 919.