FairJourney Biologics is a world leading CRO on antibody discovery, engineering, characterization and production. It provides services to Big Pharma companies and top biotech’s from the U.S., Europe and Japan. Its state-of-the-art facilities are located in Porto, Portugal. For
more information, please visit www.fjb.pt, https://floweighteen38.pt/
Company language: English
As a JRA or RA you would work within the Protein Science Division of FairJourney Biologics and you would be responsible for supporting the team in purifying antibodies and other proteins from bacteria and mammalian cells using well-established methodologies.
To expand its PSD, FairJourney Biologics is seeking a JRA or RA to work under the Flow Eighteen38 brand, with the following characteristics:
• You have a MSc/PhD in a relevant field;
• Experience in affinity, size exclusion (SEC) and/or IEX chromatography methods;
• Hands-on experience in protein purification using ÄKTA systems is preferred;
• You have excellent organizational skills;
• You have an excellent command of the English language.
• Integration in a highly motivated team;
• Working in an international environment;
• Bonus incentives;
• Career development;
• Significant tax breaks may apply if you are a foreign or Portuguese expat.
You will receive a contract directly with FairJourney Biologics. FairJourney Biologics is located in Porto, Portugal. Your application will be processed by FairJourney Biologics
Let us know if you are interested and come discuss your future job in our wonderful rooftop and don´t forget the applications must be submitted directly through our website, at http://fjb.pt/job-opportunities/. Please use “Reference 108” for this position. For more information about this position, you can contact us at +351 220 736 919