Biophysical Characterization of antibodies and other proteins
FairJourney Biologics is a world leading CRO on antibody discovery, engineering, characterization and production. It provides services to Big Pharma companies and top biotech’s from the U.S., Europe and Japan. Its state-of-the-art facilities are located in Porto, Portugal. For more information, please visit www.fjb.pt.
Company language: English.
As a JRA / RA you would work within the Biophysical Characterization Unit (BCU) of FairJourney Biologics, and you would be responsible for supporting the team during the biophysical characterization of proteins (mainly antibodies) activities using well-established methodologies.
To expand its BCU, FairJourney Biologics is seeking a JRA/RA, with the following characteristics:
• You have a Bachelor/MSc in a relevant field;
• You have hands-on experience in liquid chromatography and electrophoresis;
• You have experience with thermostability assessment methods;
• You have an understanding of biotherapeutics stability and developability concepts;
• You have great attention for details and excellent organizational skills;
• You have an excellent command of the English language;
• You have ability to autonomously work with SOPs (is a plus).
• Integration in a highly motivated team;
• Working in an international environment;
• Bonus incentives;
• Career development.
Let us know if you are interested and come discuss your future job in our wonderful rooftop and don´t forget the applications must be submitted directly through our website, at http://fjb.pt/careers/. Please use “Reference 105” for this position. For more information about this position, you can contact us at +351 220 736 919