Discovering and Engineering antibodies
FairJourney Biologics is a world leading CRO in antibody discovery, engineering, characterization and production. It provides services to Pharmaceutical companies and top biotech’s from the U.S., Europe and Japan. Its state-of-the-art facilities are in Porto, Portugal. For more information, please visit www.fjb.pt.
Company language: English
As a Junior Research Associate/ Research Associate you support the discovery, engineering and characterisation of antibody panels within the Discovery and Engineering Division using well established methodologies. Your main tasks and responsibilities are:
• Design and conduct lab experiments efficiently;
• Analyse and interpret data and prepare reports;
• Work following the company standard operating procedures and documentation.
FairJourney Biologics is seeking a Junior Research Associate/ Research Associate, with the following characteristics:
• B.S. or M.S.or PhD degree in Biochemistry, Biology or other relevant field;
• Strong technical expertise in molecular biology and cell culture;
• Experience in the antibody field is preferred;
• Excellent planning and organization skills;
• Excellent command of the English language.
• Integration in a highly motivated team;
• Working in an international environment;
• Bonus incentives;
• Career development;
• Significant tax breaks may apply if you are a foreign or Portuguese expat.
You will receive a contract directly with FairJourney Biologics. FairJourney Biologics is located in Porto, Portugal. Your application will be processed by FairJourney Biologics.
Applications must be submitted directly through our website www.fjb.pt/careers/, before the 30th of September of 2021. Please use “Reference 62” for this position.
For more information about this position you can contact us at +351 220 736 919