Supporting Research activities
FairJourney Biologics is a world leading CRO in antibody discovery, engineering, characterisation and production. We provide services to Pharmaceutical companies and top biotech’s from the U.S., Europe and Japan. Our state-of-the-art facilities are in Porto, Portugal. For more information, please visit www.fjb.pt.
Company language: English
As a Laboratory Support you will maintain a range of logistics and support activities as part of the support unit logistics team as well as ensuring associated documentation. Your main tasks and responsibilities include:
• Reception, distribution and storage of supply orders;
• Assist in maintenance of supplies inventory levels;
• Maintain laboratories stocks of reagents, solutions and consumables;
• Maintain washing and sterilization facilities;
• Cleaning and/or sterilization of laboratory glassware and supplies;
• Pick-up and delivery of glassware to laboratories;
• Assist in routine disinfection and organization of laboratories;
FairJourney Biologics is looking for a Lab Support_Logistic with the following characteristics:
• Technical lab U.G. degree or B.S. degree in Biology or other relevant field;
• Knowledge of logistics management;
• Knowledge of laboratory environment and maintenance procedures;
• Excellent planning and organizational skills;
• Ability to maintain a flexible approach to workload and tasks;
• Strong ability to work in a team;
• Good command of the English language.
• Integration in a highly motivated team;
• Working in an international environment;
• Career development;
• Bonus incentives.
You will receive a contract directly with FairJourney Biologics. FairJourney Biologics is located in Porto, Portugal. Your application will be processed by FairJourney Biologics.
Applications must be submitted directly through our website https://fjb.pt/careers/, before the 15 of September of 2021. Please use “Reference 60” for this position. For more information about this position you can contact us at +351 220 736 919