Supporting Research activities
FairJourney Biologics is a world leading CRO in antibody discovery, engineering, characterisation and production. We provide services to Pharmaceutical companies and top biotech’s from the U.S., Europe and Japan. Our state-of-the-art facilities are in Porto, Portugal. For more information, please visit www.fjb.pt.
Company language: English
As a Laboratory Support you will support laboratory-based scientific investigations by undertaking a range of routine technical tasks as part of the support unit preparation team as well as to ensure all appropriate documentation are written according to required standards. Your main tasks and
• Design and execute laboratory activities according to standard procedures;
• Prepare and maintain general laboratory reagents and buffers or other to support lab
• Assist in routine organization of the laboratories;
• Maintain accurate laboratory records in a timely manner;
• Generation of laboratory or equipment related Standard Operating Procedures and other quality documents.
FairJourney Biologics is looking for a Lab Support Preparation with the following characteristics:
• B.S. or M.S. degree in Biochemistry, Biology or other relevant field;
• Relevant experience in a laboratory environment;
• Knowledge of laboratory equipment and maintenance procedures;
• Excellent planning and organizational skills;
• Ability to maintain a flexible approach to workload and tasks;
• Strong ability to work in a team;
• Good command of the English language both written and spoken.
• Integration in a highly motivated team;
• Working in an international environment;
• Career development;
• Bonus incentives.
You will receive a contract directly with FairJourney Biologics. FairJourney Biologics is located in Porto, Portugal. Your application will be processed by FairJourney Biologics.
Applications must be submitted directly through our website https://fjb.pt/careers/, before the15th of September of 2021. Please use “Reference 61” for this position. For more information about this position you can contact us at +351 220 736 919