FairJourney Biologics is a world leading CRO in antibody discovery, engineering, characterisation and production. We provide services to Pharmaceutical companies and top biotech’s from the U.S., Europe and Japan. Our state-of-the-art facilities are in Porto, Portugal. For more information, please visit www.fjb.pt. Company language: English
As a Maintenance Technician you will report to maintenance officer and your main tasks and responsibilities are:
- Be in charge of maintain the operation of the several equipment;
- Perform the defined corrective and preventive maintenance activities;
- Install, assemble, repair and maintain components in productive equipment with internal or external resources.
FairJourney Biologics is looking for a Maintenance Technician with the following characteristics:
- You have 12th grade schooling or B.S. degree in Electrotechnical or Electromechanical Engineering or other relevant field;
- You have good practical knowledge in troubleshooting faults of AC/DC electrical systems, HVAC Systems and laboratory equipment;
- You have knowledge of communication protocols;
- You have perfect reading of diagrams;
- Good command of the English language.
- Integration in a highly motivated team;
- Working in an international environment;
- Career development;
- Bonus incentives.
You will receive a contract directly with FairJourney Biologics. FairJourney Biologics is located in Porto, Portugal. Your application will be processed by FairJourney Biologics.
Applications must be submitted directly through our website www.fjb.pt, before the 30th of June of 2021. Please use “Reference 50” for this position. For more information about this position you can contact us at +351 222 437 510.