FairJourney Biologics is a world leading CRO on antibody discovery, engineering, characterization and production. It provides services to Big Pharma companies and top biotech’s from the U.S., Europe and Japan. Its state-of-the-art facilities are located in Porto, Portugal. For more information, please visit www.fjb.pt.
Company language: English
As a Procurement Assistant you will help the Procurement Unit to ensure that the company maintains an effective supply of materials, services, and equipment. You will work primarily in an administrative capacity. Specific responsibilities and duties include, but are not limited to:
• Assist with the preparation of Request for Quotation, Initiations to Bid, Requests for Proposal and co-ordination of their timely dispatch by the proper communication channels;
• Routing copying and circulation of quotes, bids, and proposal for evaluation;
• Researching pricing and potential vendors;
• Receive the approved requisitions and process the appropriate documents procedures for local or oversea purchases/Services/Contracts;
• Update internal databases with order details (dates, vendors, quantities, discounts);
• Follow up with suppliers, as needed, to confirm or change orders;
• Track orders and ensure timely delivery;
• Preparation of management information and statistical report;
• Assist in market research to identify pricing trends;
• Assist with managing the administrative process throughout the duration of the
preparation of the all documentation until the award of the contract;
• Assist with coordination with the selected bidders to ensure completion of administrative processes including Bid Security, contract award notice and that contract documents are distributed accordingly;
• Assist in maintaining current up to date Procurement documents and Manuals;
• Maintain appropriated records to ensure that procurement process, decision, and contractual agreement are accurately documented for accountability and audit purpose;
• Promote a collaborative, client focused, quality and result oriented approach in the Procurement Unit.
FairJourney Biologics is seeking a Procurement Assistant, with the following characteristics:
• 1 to 2 years of progressively responsible experience in procurement;
• Completion of Secondary education required. A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Management, Finance, Procurement, Logistics Management or relevant field is an distinct advantage;
• Knowledge of procurement processes, policies, and procedures;
• Able to uphold and respect procurement ethics and to conduct activities with integrity;
• Strong emphasis on accuracy and detail;
• A self-starter, who is able to plan and manage his/her own work, takes initiative and strives to meet deadlines;
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously to meet goals and deadlines;
• Problem-solving aptitude;
• Fluent in English language;
• Good time management and organizational skills;
• You are a good communicator and have people skills.
• Integration in a highly motivated team;
• Working in an international environment;
• Bonus incentives;
• Career development;
You will receive a contract directly with FairJourney Biologics. FairJourney Biologics is located in Porto, Portugal. Your application will be processed by FairJourney Biologics.
Applications must be submitted directly through our website, at http://fjb.pt/careers/, before the 23rd August. Please use “Reference 58” for this position.
For more information about this position you can contact us at +351 222 437 510