FairJourney Biologics is a world leading CRO on antibody discovery, engineering, characterization and production. It provides services to Big Pharma companies and top biotech’s from the U.S., Europe and Japan. Its state-of-the-art facilities are located in Porto, Portugal. For
more information, please visit www.fjb.pt.
Company language: English
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for identifying, tracking and closing opportunities for the newly established Antibody Catalogue and logistics business.
In this role you will be in charge for the following responsibilities:
• Driving product sales by developing, identifying, and securing all relevant direct sales opportunities;
• Responding for incoming sales leads via phone, web, chat etc;
• Generating market interest and closes sales by executing activities such as projects, surveys and campaigns;
• Working closely with Business Development on opportunities that do not fit field sales criteria;
• Tracking and identifies market competition pricing and services;
• Engaging in other sales-related duties as needed;
• Generating revenue growth by attracting new customers and securing customer contracts;
• Acquiring in-depth knowledge of the industry, market, potential customers and the
company’s product and service portfolio.
FairJourney Biologics is seeking a professional, with the following characteristics:
• You have Bachelor’s degree, Masters in Biology or related field (preferred);
• You have more than two years of related work experience;
• You have self-motivation with customer orientation;
• You have ability to attract new customers;
• You have ability to think strategically and make sound business decisions;
• You have computer skills and familiarity with common CRM and sales-related business software;
• You have good command of the English language, both written and spoken.
• Integration in a highly motivated team;
• Working in an international environment;
• Bonus incentives;
• Career development.
Let us know if you are interested and come discuss your future job in our wonderful rooftop and don´t forget the applications must be submitted directly through our website, at http://fjb.pt/careers/. Please use “Reference 81” for this position. For more information about this position you can contact us at +351 220 736 919.