FairJourney Biologics is a world leading CRO on antibody discovery, engineering, characterization and production. It provides services to Big Pharma companies and top biotech’s from the U.S., Europe and Japan. Its state-of-the-art facilities are located in Porto, Portugal. For more information, please visit www.fjb.pt.
Company language: English
As the Shipping Assistant you will work closely with and report to our Shipping Lead and Supporting our Logistics Division covering all 3 brands of the Group. In this role you will be responsible for the following responsibilities:
• End-to-end planning and execution of shipping of materials to and from FJB group;
• Intercompany shipping of material, consumables or samples, in support of all 3 brands;
• Supporting our R&D teams in coordinating the onward logistics of materials for our customers who do not store materials in our facility. Whether that means returning materials, sending them on for further R&D or safely disposing of them;
• Tracking all shipments from all divisions and customers at FJB group;
• Managing requests received by all divisions and customers;
• Supporting the preparation, packaging and labelling of all shipments;
• Supporting the unit in the customs clearance and clearance of other possible obstacles in all inbound shipments from suppliers and customers;
• Collaborating closely with the lead to continuously grow and improve the Logistics Division to best support the company at large.
FairJourney Biologics is seeking a professional, with the following characteristics:
• You are a conscientious person with excellent planning and organizational skills with a keen eye for detail;
• You are a dynamic worker with strong, problem solving abilities;
• You are proactive about your professional growth and the development of this offering, taking challenges on with a sleeves-rolled-up attitude;
• You have good command of the English language, both written and spoken;
• You thrive in a team-first environment, contributing to a purpose-driven working culture.
• Integration in a highly motivated team;
• Working in an international environment;
• Bonus incentives;
• Career development.
Let us know if you are interested and come discuss your future job in our wonderful rooftop and don´t forget the applications must be submitted directly through our website, at http://fjb.pt/careers/. Please use “Reference 80” for this position.
For more information about this position you can contact us at +351 220 736 919.