FairJourney Biologics is a world leading CRO on antibody discovery, engineering, characterization and production. It provides services to Big Pharma companies and top biotech’s from the U.S., Europe and Japan. Its state-of-the-art facilities are located in Porto, Portugal. For
more information, please visit www.fjb.pt.
Company language: English.
As the Shipping Assistant you will work closely with and report to the Head of the Shipping Unit. In this role you will be responsible for the following:
Support of our Logistics Division covering all 3 FJB brands. Including but not limited to:
- End-to-end planning and execution of shipping of materials to and from FJB group;
- Intercompany shipping of material, consumables or samples, in support of all 3 brands;
- Supporting our R&D teams in coordinating the onward logistics of materials for our Clients who do not store materials in our facility. Whether that means returning materials, sending them on for further R&D or safely disposing of them;
- Tracking all shipments from all divisions and Clients at FJB group;
- Managing requests received by all divisions and Clients;
- Supporting the preparation, packaging and labelling of all shipments;
- Supporting the unit in the customs clearance and clearance of other possible obstacles in all inbound shipments from suppliers and Clients;
- Collaborating closely with the lead to continuously grow and improve the Logistics Division to best support the company at large.
To help our Shipping Unit services, and continue to grow our Logistics Division, we are looking for a Shipping Assistant with the following characteristics
- You are a conscientious person with excellent planning and organizational skills with a
keen eye for detail;
- You are a dynamic worker with strong, problem solving abilities;
- You are proactive about your professional growth and the development of this offering, taking challenges on with a sleeves-rolled-up attitude;
- You have good command of the English language, both written and spoken;
- You thrive in a team-first environment, contributing to a purpose-driven working culture.
• Integration in a highly motivated team;
• Working in an international environment;
• Bonus incentives;
• Career development.
Let us know if you are interested and come discuss your future job in our wonderful rooftop and don´t forget the applications must be submitted directly through our website, at http://fjb.pt/careers/. Please use “Reference 104” for this position.
For more information about this position, you can contact us at +351 220 736 919